Monday, March 29, 2010

The Trurh



This is My 1st try at Blog writing and to tell u the truth I don't know if anyone will read this but I wanted them to see for them selfs that romance knows no limit's to how it come's about. If your lucky enoufe to find love never let it go because it's a gift u may never get back.

It's funny to me the way so many people believe that what defines a relationships is what a person has between their legs and not what they have in their hart, why is that I wonder? I mean I always thought the true sign of a relationship was weather or not two people decided to share their life's together, the good the bad the up's the down's. How is that different depending on weather your a man and a woman or a same sex couple.
When I met Pookie in 2001 I was coming out of a huge dating slump and was 100% convinced I would be alone for the rest of my life that no one would love me, then I met him, Pookie handsome smart funny, however I just wanted to be friends because relationships just did not work for me and I did not want to get hurt once more I just could not take it. however friends is what we became but just friends at 1st and it was great little did I know what the future had planed......


1 comment:

  1. HI JUAN, IM PROUD OF YOU SETTING UP A BLOG, NOT MANY CAN SO OPENLY SPEAK OUT, I HAVE A FRIEND WHO'S TORN BETWEEN HIS SEXUALITY AND I FEEL FOR HIM, EVERYONE HAS THE FREEDOM TO BE WHO THEY WANT, AND LIVE A LIFE THEY WANT. IM VERY HONOURED TO HAVE YOU AS MY FRIEND..XX
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BLOG.

    ReplyDelete