Friday, April 30, 2010

Wiccan wondering



They say often that books are the key to knowledge. However if thats true why do so many de-value what the wiccan faith have to offer. I mean here is a written history that in many case's and many family's has been passed down for years, based on the fact it does not follow a christian believe, it's called (evil or hookey) I wonder why that it. When u look at a bible you see story's that are passed down from one to another and what is a prayer but a chant I mean what is the true difference..I wish that someone could exsplan that to me. should it not be more important to believe in a higher power, to be a person who has faith no matter what it is, why should it be sooooo important what shape that faith take's..


Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment