Saturday, March 12, 2011

yummy yummy for my tummy



Food and I have had a adversarial relationship from the get go and what's worse is knowing that at time I see food as a shield to help me hide when I might be feeling over whelmed by life or what life decides to throw at me and whether or not I'm ready for what ever that might be. I know as a "fatty" or "big Girl" that we always find ways to cope with what ever may be bothering us no matter what the issue or situation that comes along...What I find interesting is that people who get along with food do not understand that eating as a drug vs. eating for hunger is a very different thing...who knows I maybe able to go to celebrity rehab one day and get this under control...but then again I may make the worlds best chief who knows....

No comments:

Post a Comment