Saturday, March 12, 2011

when is it time to scream




This Florida adventure has it's UPS and it's Downs and no matter how much I wish other wise is not perfect...The part that I find not to be perfect is truly how much Pookie works and the fact he has a two mouth start on understanding the In's and the outs of living here on the east cost understanding here, I know it should not matter but on some level it does because I feel like I'm catching up with him and what he has gone and is going through. I find I miss more people than I thought I would because I had though that because I missed pookie so much that's all I would nee, however I find that it's more than that I miss more than people and to be honest missed seems like a word to not fully be able to explain what I am feeling..what is also strange is that I miss place's as well and event's as well...I know I will come to understand and I know I will become more comfortable with my new life/adventure, I know life is what we make of it however what I am still trying to decide is what I am trying to make at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment