Thursday, February 10, 2011

The true Prison of Love



With Valentines day coming up it's funny to me the reaction people seem to have about this holiday. The almost forced way people feel they must show affection, they must be romantic, they must give gift's.

What I wonder is why people don't show love all the time? I mean if you are blessed to have someone to share your life with to laugh at your dumb jokes, why are you not letting them know how important they are to you and how much they mean to you.

Why do so many people bash there love one i mean what is the point for that..if you loved them why not remember what you loved about them and use that as a foundation to create and grow what the relationship is suppose to be.

What I have learned with pookie is not to play that game of "trying to change him" I mean what is the point of that, if I didn't love him with the good and the bad then why be with him...it makes no sense to me.

With pookie's love I found my friend, a love a playmate I found someone who laughs with me who will cry with me I found Love....I found my one my true and my last and only Valentine.

I found what people write about I hope more people. break out of the prison they have put there heart in and allow them self the chance to truly love and there by allow them selfs to be loved in return.....

So to my Valentine Mr. Gary Jess Carrillo A.K.A Pookie....thank you baby for allowing and showing me how to love and be loved,
Your love is sweeter than candy and more tasty then tacho's....

No comments:

Post a Comment