Friday, January 11, 2013

Hi Honey I'm Homo



   Right Now I'm in the process of packing up our home, and to me that's what the key word is the word Home because that is what we have had out here during our time in Florida. What I find amusing in a strange way is the concept of what home is and what home means's to not only myself but to people in general. 
    To me it may seem old fashion but one of the things I am most proud of is the fact that I have been able to make a home for my amazing Fiance and our little family because I feel that that is my privilege to do that. As I take apart our home I notice it is now changing it's self back into a house which is fine but I know that the heart of our home is missing at the moment because it's my half that brings the soul as together we light the fire of passion on what our home becomes. So now as our next chapter gets ready to start I know that the House Pookie finds for us will be one that I will have to take the the magic of our love to light it's heart and turn it into a home for us all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment