Thursday, January 6, 2011

Opposites in many cases do attract




The old saying is that opposites attract, and I have to tell you it our case it is true...yes pookie and I have different many difference, in our taste in music, books, movies and TV shows, but that's fun for us because it allows us to not only have
something to talk about but something to pick on each other for...

Couple's don't have to have everything in common I believe it's fine not to because you should be learning about each other all the time and just when you think you know your partner you should learn something new if your lucky.

Pookie is younger than I am but I love the fact he act's older..and people always think he's older but I love picking on him for this because to me is so wonderful to know that this younger guy is more man then most out there..

I mean here he is with a huge important big boy job but his 1st thought is always about my welfare and if I'm happy...How many men would do that....

Yes I act younger then pookie ( :P ) but my favorite thing is knowing I'm taking care of him and making sure that MY man is happy and has what he needs..

When I talk to people who are younger many times I am shocked but how selfish they are even when there in a relationship there all about me me me me, I then have to wonder why is that, why are they scared to care or better yet are they just not able to care...

It's o.k if people think were old fashion, we don't care because yes we know who we are with one another...I like taking care of My man, I like cooking for him cleaning for him and making sure he knows he's loved...pookie likes making sure I feel loved safe and happy, we have many difference's but the main one is the fact we love each other...

So that being the case we can do no wrong with what ever we do with each other in life....

No comments:

Post a Comment