Friday, December 24, 2010

La Mari



Over 12 years ago I had the pleasure of meeting the craziest most wonderful woman I have ever had the pleasure to know and most importantly be friends with. This Woman has a class mate with me in a sign language class, one that brought to us much laughter memories and good times.

This woman is someone who became the keeper of my secrets the wiper at times of my tears and the sharer of my laughter..someone who was able to meet my beautiful mother before she passed there by understanding my crazy just a wee bit more than others could or would.

This is the woman who when I met the love of my life, like a momma lion protecting her momo was very weary until this man proved to her he would keep my hart safe and there by letting her relax some what..

This Amazing woman never judge's never criticises but always speaks with and from the place of love. This woman my the woman who I feel in many ways closer to almost anyone, this woman I hopes knows that what ever the journey my life is suppose to under-go, what ever the next chapter has in store for me...she will always be my "Mari" and yes with distance will come some pain, but My Mari knows that I will now and forever be her "Homo Juan Koniobi"...

To Mari I can never repay you for all your love, for all your time and for all your wisdom, I love you La Mari....Hope you always know.....

2 comments:

  1. I love you too honey! This really brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to hear of a friendship like this. So many people come in and out of our lives, but it sounds like you have a soul mate in your friend Mari. I am happy that you have a love like this. There are so many levels of love. Friendship...true friendship...is hard to come by. :)

    ReplyDelete