Thursday, December 23, 2010

Why is missing someone wrong



It's strange to me the reaction you can get from people when they know you miss someone, almost as if it's the reciting of a curse yet to be..Why is missing someone the one way to make people in many ways run for the hill's?

I know of people who have been separated from the loves of there life's from death, or war, theses are hero's, people who fined the streghten to go on and wake every day, to never give up..however let theses people tell the story of who they are separated from there loved one's then they may become the unwanted guess at the party, the one's who are invited but you pray won't come.

I am at this moment apart from the love of my life and even though some can not believe it, I'm not trilled, I don't want to enjoy the Peace and quite, nor use this as an opportunity to do what I "want".

Missing someone is not a "get out of jail" free card, it's just that, missing someone...right now I am happy knowing my Pookie is laying his head to pillow and going to dream land with thoughts of me and our love as his blanket..for that I am trilled/blessed/ please, there are not enough words to use to express this motion, but I am feeling the same for him...to miss someone is not a shine of weakness but a sign of power, power in the fact that you were once blessed enough to share your hart with someone as it should and always will be.

1 comment:

  1. if someone gives you a hard time for missing the one you love and wish to be with then these people are not worth your time. Do not let these people get you down Juan. You are a vibrant, colorful person who loves with his whole heart. I may not know you well, but I know this about you. Chin up Juan, you and your Pookie will be together soon. Until then, we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete